Program Officer -Resource Mobilisation
Coordinate RM activities and assist Senior Manager- RM in the process of raising the funds from various segments. Assist in timely preparation of donor reports, proposals, reports, utilisation and query resolution, and utilisation of volunteer services.
Key Accountabilities & Tasks Deliverables
1. Assist in raising funds-
a) Provide support to the Senior Manager-RM in the execution of annual plans for raising funds from individuals, public and corporate sector.
b) Assist in identifying corporate and private funding prospects.
c) Assist in preparation of timely and appropriate communication to the donors. (e.g. delivery of receipts, thank you notes etc)
d) Coordinate donor correspondence and meetings related to the project.
e) Assist in organizing special events to support fundraising goals. (E.g. recognition programs, marathons, community events, etc.)
2. Assist in maintaining the funding infrastructure of MC-
a) Assist in preparing a wide variety of materials in both written and electronic formats
b) Arrange for sending progress reports when required by organisation that has funded a project or program.
c) Keep all records, files and databases updated and all relevant parties informed.
d) Generate monthly reports to update the Sr. Manager-RM about the status of work.
3. Keep track of funds-
a) Assist the Sr. Manager-RM in preparing the budget of a programme for which funding is sought.
b) Prepare cost tracking reports and expenditure reports, and submit the same to the associate on monthly basis.
4. Execute the volunteer plan in keeping with the RM plan and the needs of the organisation-a). Manage volunteer programme – assign tasks to volunteers in consultation with Sr. Manager-RM; receive timely feedback from volunteers and MC staff; trouble shoot when needed with help from the RM Manager; maintain database and build relationships
Interactions & Interrelationships within & Outside the Business:
Within the organization:
• Take inputs from Sr. Manager- RM for following best practices.
Outside the company:
• Interact with Partners, donors, NGO’s and stakeholders through Correspondence and Emails
• A graduate with experience of 3-4 years in an external interface environment
• Ability to follow directions, manage finite tasks independently
• A sound knowledge of working with MS Office packages (Outlook, Office, Excel).
• Good knowledge of written and spoken Hindi and English.
Programme Officer-Resource Mobilization
Job Email id: